To support our company growth and strategy, the Regional Information Technology team is focused on building a high performing and agile organization that provides technology innovation, leadership and guidance to help our company leading in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced leader who can support both business and IT strategy to deliver technology solutions across the APAC region to better serve our Retail and Consumer experience. This role will have high visibility with both the business and IT leadership to deliver impactful solutions based on the business needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all retail and consumer facing applications and implementation of projects that contributes to the improvement and standardization of the business, technology infrastructure and/or systems and applications in alignment with business and user needs.
- Has deep understanding of the Retail, and OmniChannel business and available technologies to support Retail strategies
- Complete basic project management tasks including project plans, timelines, cost / benefit analysis, and project updates
- Deliver large scale digital and retail transformation projects on a country and regional scale, working closely with stakeholders such as key business leaders Senior Executives, and various functional teams within IT organization to achieve business goals
- Manage vendors and have operational oversight for delivering innovative, effective and sustainable solutions in the region
- Support in the ongoing maintenance and business as usual work required of each Retail solution
- Work with business to support process improvement and data analysis needs and ensure timely communication to business stakeholders regarding system / process changes, training updates and other pertinent related information
- Collaborate with Business Units and IT application development teams in project management, requirements study and testing according to established procedures
- Mobilize large teams and drive both internal and external parties commit to their work responsibility and project deadline
- Ensure consistent communication to all stakeholders across all levels on project status, issues and risk reporting
- Ensure project success and completion; escalate as necessary to remove any roadblocks impeding success
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Min 10 years of experience in Project Management and large scale implementation projects
- Retail working experience is a must
- Experience working across both the Retail, Omni, and Consumer facing business and IT to deliver high touch solutions
- Min 8 years of solid experience in retail technology projects implementation
- Strong analytical mindset and able to manage complexity with good problem solving skills
- Strong communication and people skills, enjoy hosting and presenting in front of big group
- High attention to detail and attentive to risk
- Ability to work independently on complex tasks which require analysis and action.
- Ability to work well with employees and user community at all levels of the company, especially with senior business leaders
- Fluency in English (Mandarin preferred)
- Flexible to travel
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-CN-HK-
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 1910566
Apply on company website