The Enterprise Data and Analytics Lead is a key member of the APAC IT team (e.g. Budget to Report) with end to end oversight of all data and reporting solutioning coverage, from operational to business insights reporting. Both in developing the strategy to support APAC to be independently run as an enterprise and staging key data reporting to SAP and financial reporting to global.
He/She owns the architectural vision and design that underlies data and reporting solutions development and continuous improvements. He/she is responsible to “harmonize, rationalize, and standardize” the data and reporting solutions aross different functions from Supply Chain to Retail Analytics.
He/She works closely with each functional IT team to ensure data domains are standardized in a scalable and repeatable format for enterprise reporting and analytics with data cleansing and de-duplication at the level to ensure appropriate ELC Enterprise standards and guidelines are met. The lead will drive all enterprise data reporting and analytics efforts with standardization, simplification and in a push and pull to both mobile and any device with relevant metrics reporting as and when needed.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Data modeling and reporting flows and data capture and flow • Reports landscape simplification and standardization with key stakeholders • Drive Enterprise Data Management definitions and standardisation • Provide input to sourcing decisions (make/buy) in collaboration with business analyst • Represent Data and Reporting Analytics in the ARB
• Create data mode and reporting designs, ensures solution architecture is effective and stable • Ensure solution design effectively integrates with other relevant application sets across business processes; work with EA team to ensure realistic and effective integration plan in place to deploy solutions • Work with EA and functional IT teams to execute data and reporting architecture roadmap to ensure seamless delivery of IT solutions
Independence of Action and Accountability
• Works closely with Domain and Business Analysts at the scope and requirements definition phase of a project to ensure solution is effectively and efficiently designed; educate Domain Lead and Business Analyst regarding value of effective use of architecture • Is responsible for managing stabilization of solution/application portfolio for relevant business process and ensuring effective performance of overall application set. • Ensure that external service provider and application architects understand, adhere to, and extend business solution architecture.
ITIL Process Responsibility:
• Systems Development Life Cycle - See additional detail on responsibilities of Solution Architect • Incident Management - Based on the nature of an incident, participation may be required for Level 2 Support, Incident Restoration Team, Major Incident Response Team, Major Incident Facilitator, or Major Incident Manager • Change Management – Based on the nature of change, Solution Architect may participate in the Change Advisory Board (CAB) or the Emergency Change Advisory Board (ECAB) as appropriate • Release and Deployment – Solution Architects works with members of the TCC and EA as appropriate to execute this process • Testing and Quality Control – Solution Architects works with members of the GBS, TCC and EA as appropriate to execute this process • Resource management - See GIS Resource role definition • Supplier Management – See Supplier Operational Manager role definition where appropriate
• Translate the business strategy into the technical vision and strategy • Work with Domain Lead and Business Analyst to perform data modeling, configuration, parameterization, use-case analysis, mock-ups, and prototypes based on requirements analysis; this also includes tradeoff analysis
• Ensure solution design meets compliance standards for ELC corporate policies, PCI, and other security and GIS Risk Management & Compliance guidelines • Leverage SAP solutions and architecture wherever feasible • Understands customer and market trends; and provides information and advice on relevant emerging technology tools and platforms that may result in improvements to current processes
Apply on company website