Take Your Career to the Next Level at a Growing Global Industry Leader Driven by Strong Values We'll set you up for success with excellent training; earn great pay & benefits in an upbeat culture If you combine experience in production environments with strong organizational skills and a reputation for dependability, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy strong training -- including cross-training -- to help you build a successful career home.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance.
- Earn a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits in an upbeat, collaborative culture.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- A high school education or equivalent preferred.
- Related experience and/or training, such as in production or distribution environments.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Computer proficiency and a basic understanding of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Apply on company website