Build a Progressive Career with the Growing Global Industry Leader Essilor of America, Inc. (Essilor), is the leading manufacturer and wholesaler of prescription lenses in the United States. Everyone has an opportunity for growth in all areas of our company. Excellent training advancement opportunities great culture competitive pay great benefits Whats in it for me?
- This is a full time position!
- The starting rate is $16.00/hour PLUS a shift differential of $1.50 for B shift or $2.00 for C shift.
- You have up to 4 weeks of paid on the job training!
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental, 401k (employer match up to 6% with immediate vesting), vacation, PTO pay, tuition reimbursement, opportunity to be an employee shareholder by participating in Boost (own a part of the company you are working for) with a dollar for dollar match up to 4 shares.
What are the working hours?
- A Shift: Monday-Thursday 5:00am-3:30pm
- B Shift: Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-2:30am
- C Shift: Friday- Sunday 5:00am-5:00pm *$1000 Sign on Bonus*
- Overtime will be required
Production Associates in an Optical Lab help create eyeglasses to help improve lives by improving sight. Responsibilities involve working as a team to help create beautiful prescription eyewear in a production environment which may include operating machines to help prepare the lenses by helping to shape, clean, insert in matching frames and inspecting the final product for shipping a beautiful pair of eyeglasses to our valuable accounts to be worn by people eagerly awaiting their new pair of glasses.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. To be a good fit for the Production Associate opportunity, you will have:
- If you have experience, great! If not, thats ok toowe will train you.
- Job experience will be considered in place of a high school diploma or GED.
- Anyone 18 years of age or older may apply.
- Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Resume appreciated but not required.
- The ability to meet measurable standards in a dynamic production environment. Depth perception, use of fine motor skills and manual dexterity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to walk/stand for duration of the shift.
- Be able perform repetitive movements with upper and lower extremities.
- Must be able to regularly lift 10 pounds.
Apply on company website