Grow Your Career as You Take Charge of Jacksonville Lab Operations for a Global Industry Leader Enjoy a positive culture and growth-oriented environment at a mission-driven company
If you combine management experience in an optical lab environment with good business sense, you enjoy improving efficiencies, and you have the leadership skill to support a hard-working team in a dynamic environment, the role of General Manager II could be a great opportunity. You will:
- Make an impact by bringing fresh ideas for efficiencies and system improvements to take the Jacksonville lab to the next level.
- Grow your abilities and career as you drive operations for a lab experiencing high-volume growth.
- Join a growing global industry leader. Our 2018 merger with Luxottica made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Enjoy a widening scope and influence. We promote entrepreneurship and encourage team members to leverage the full range of their talents and stretch beyond their job descriptions.
- Join an organization driven by a threefold mission: Improving lives by improving sight, Innovating for better vision, and Reaching the 2.7 billion underserved.
- 2+ years of general management experience in an optical lab environment
- 1+ years manufacturing experience in a similar industry
- Experience with successful implementation of manufacturing methods and process
- Experience working directly with customers and the ability to build strong relationships and open communication
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Some experience working with financial data, such as experience working with a P&L, managing a budget, and operating cost reduction
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build working relationships among internal and external customers
- Experience working in a KPI-driven environment
Apply on company website