Use Your Optical Experience to Launch a New Career with a Company that is Dedicated to Improving Lives Excellent training advancement opportunities great culture competitive pay If you combine the ability to take inbound and make outbound callswith attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally, the Customer Service Specialist position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy strong training and the ability to use your previous optical experience to make an impact on the customer service experience. If you bring some optical experience,we'll set you up for success here. We just ask that you are committed to your attendance and punctuality.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; we are committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Join a collaborative, upbeat team in either our Dallas, TX or Columbus, OH location. Youll begin working remotely (from home), but will transition to working from the office when it becomes possible based on the current environment.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent merger with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Earn a competitive wage and first-rate benefits that include all you would expect as well as some pleasant surprises, such as theopportunity for overtime with extra pay.
- High School education or equivalent required
- 3+ years of related optical experience and/or training required; ABO certification preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- The ability to leverage multiple systems to support our customers.Basic understanding of the Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook
- Given current conditions, youll begin as a remote employee working from your home office, but will be expected to report to the Dallas, TX or Columbus, OH office once our offices are able to reopen.
- For remote work, youll receive a company-provided laptop, headset, and equipment, but you will provide your own high-speed internet, and will need the ability to plug your equipment directly in (rather than relying onWiFi) as our VOIP phone system works best when plugged in.
- For remote work, your office must bein a quiet environment where you can work uninterrupted, and where no one else will be privy to the HIPAA-protected information that youll have access to on your screen.
Improving Lives By Improving Sight. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux, Crizal, Transitions, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.
Apply on company website