Date: Aug 20, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
UNIV provide UDM&P 4G and 5G network solution quality insurance, through both network function test and network system test.
We sincerely invite you to join us, witness the coming success at the same time to develop your personal competence and career.You Will:
- Take the opportunities to participate Ericsson's global R&D projects
- Follow the trend of software development and new technology (e.g. Agile, 5G, micro-service, virtualization, K8S, docker etc.)
- Enjoy the atmosphere of encouraging innovation and collaboration
- Secure 4G/5G solution LSV/PRA/PRG release
- Support UDM&P products to enhance their quality, reporting TR
- Provide feedback to UDM products
- Perform trouble shooting to solve sophisticated technical issues
- Continuous improving test scope, efficiency and maintainability
- Minimum years of experience: 3 years
- Passion on broader skills in software development and continuous integration and being the technical oriented people
- Teamwork spirit and good communication skills across multiple teams
- Capability to work independently and respond to multiple and conflicting requests under tight deadlines and in a dynamic working environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both oral and written English
- Clear mind, ability to break down complexity and communicate things in a clear manner
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, identify and resolve issue, attitude of distributed system
- Innovated attitude to break routines and make continuous improvement
- Experience with Microservice, Container, helm and Kubernetes
- The knowledge in
- Http and https protocol
- RESTful interface, YAML, JSON
- Linux (Redhat, Ubuntu, SuSE) operation and administration
- Automation test frameworks, skilled in writing test cases with python and java is preferred
- Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Sonar, Eclipse
- 5G Core network
- Hands-on practice of Automation Test Framework
- Programming skills in Java/python
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 412282
Apply on company website