Date: Aug 21, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
The UDM (User Data Management) Global Support organization in Shanghai is looking for skilled technical support operational manager that are interested in working with Product Introduction Support, Deployment Support, Live Network Support, Customer engagement for the UDM & Policy portfolio. We are seeking people with a genuine willing to provide the best technical support service towards UDM & Policy deployment or live networks.
Looking forward to your joining!You will
- Be responsible to secure that Global Engineering WoW is implemented and followed;
- Keep supervising and improving customer support request/emergency service performance;
- Initiate and drive global engineering flow optimization;
- Be the first issue point towards all regions (e.g. Root Cause Analysis), identify the technical and non-technical block for escalated issue and proactively seeking the way forward with relevant partners;
- Be the single point of contact towards R&D development and maintenance team. (LOM is the one to drive managers to fasten the progress or allocate more resources...)
- Hold engineers accountable and takes corrective action when vital. Encourages and rewards effort, hard work, and results. Provides feedback, coaching and guidance where appropriate to enhance others skills development. Continuously look for improvements with proactive demeanour;
- Secure customer support service continuity for long holidays with line managers; Provides employee performance feedback to line manager;
- Plan team competence target and identify gap. Develop competence in technical domain; Identifies the development opportunities for employees and provides input and propose to the line managers to help competence build-up;
- Be the Agile/Lean driver (Retrospective, team maturity measurements…)
- Master of Science / bachelor's degree or equivalent in any of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering
- Some previous experience and competence in the 4G or 5G subscriber data management and/or policy domain. Soft skills that we value are the ability to work in a team, take initiatives and connect with others.
- Self-confident and a high level of accountability.
- Strong English skills both written and orally.
- Experience in using the different tools such as SMS, KCS, TRWeb, MHdb and so on. We work according to the product introduction and product maintenance disciplines that are part of the Ericsson Product Lifecycle Management. We use the corporate tools and guidelines for Customer Support and Maintenance and strive to live up to the requirements in the WLA (Working Level Agreement) between product unit and customer unit. This means we would like to see that you are familiar with these.
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 422946
Apply on company website