Date: Aug 21, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
The Unified Data Management (UDM) is a real time telecommunication system that facilitates subscription handling and Policy handling within any access technologies. UDM implements the 3GPP HSS, PCRF, providing capability of managing 4G and 5G subscriptions in Circuit Switch (CS), Packet Switch (PS), IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), LTE/Evolved Packet Core (EPC) and WLAN networks domains.
UDM solution is Ericsson's commercial offering for managing user data in layered architecture. The UDM product area includes a lot of different nodes on different platforms.
The UDM GS (Global Support) organization in Shanghai is looking for skilled engineers that are interested in working with global customer support and system integration for UDM products.
We are seeking people with a genuine interest in providing high quality technical support for our global customers. You need to be service minded and always keep the customers' interest in mind. Having the right soft skills is also extremely important when working in the GS organization since you will have many different partners to cooperate with.
Looking forward to your joining!You will
- Handle and drive CSR's (Customer Service Requests) from global customers.
- Perform troubleshooting in real customer network and lab.
- Take part in on-site installation, configuration and testing activities.
- Be on-call for emergency support handling.
- Verify emergency corrections in lab before they are released to customer.
- Be participate in early product deployment projects.
- Have daily dialog and discussions with our interfaces in the Region organization.
- Be required as self-driven and service minded since the quality of our work has a direct impact on the customer satisfaction and perception of Ericsson as a professional company.
- Master of Science / Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering
- Some previous experience and competence in the HSS/UDR/UDM/PCRF domain for 4G/5G. The experience with OpenStack or K8s is preferable.
- The ability to work in a team, take initiatives and communicate with others.
- Self-confidence and a high level of accountability.
- Flexibility to travel from time to time since we handle the worldwide customers.
- Strong English skills both written and orally.
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 422951
Apply on company website