Date: Sep 28, 2020
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world's mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Phenomenal Opportunity !
We are looking for a Telco Cloud Transformation Consultant for integrating our Market Area Europe and Latin America, who will be responsible for identifying, driving and participating in customer engagements from presales to delivery, in agreement with the Client Partner and Key Account Managers.
In this role, the Consultant will find opportunities, drive the presales engagement and finally ensure that consulting projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, at a high quality and within budget. He will bring value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers' processes, operations, organization, IT or network. Consultants support short and long-term profitable business by interacting closely with our customer teams to identify new business opportunities that benefit both our customers and Ericsson.
This role covers CU FBAT (France, Belgium/Luxembourg, Algeria & Tunisia) Customer Unit.
- Participate in the development of the consulting sales funnel
- Engage with the Account Team and Customer partners (Directors level) on strategic issues and key Ericsson product and technology solutions, particularly within complex & strategic deals.
- Participate to the presales engagements (proactive offers and answering RFQ/RFIs): prioritisation, efforts estimation, cost optimization.
- Own the delivery/execution of the selected consulting projects: scope of work, planning, deliverables, and signoff.
- Be responsible for the customer happiness for delivery of consulting projects
- Identify and engage (as required in conjunction with Practice Heads) the full-range of Ericsson consulting portfolio to help dimension and de-risk Ericsson solution sales
To be successful in the role you must have
- Degree in engineering, network communications, computer science, or information systems.
- Recognized as specialist in Core (IMS/SDM/EPC) and Cloud Transformation (ETSI-NFV/Cloud Native, NFVI, NFV-MANO, Onboarding...)
- Experience in the following domains is desirable: Network Analytics and/or OSS/BSS. 5G Radio/Core
- Presales and delivery background
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Proficient in English and French. Arabic is a plus
- Previous experience working with FBAT Telecommunication operators
- Results-oriented and commercial thinking
- Relationship network builder
- Project management skills
- Market insight
- Consultative selling skills
What´s in it for you
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Paris || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 402723
Apply on company website