Date: Oct 19, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins!Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a Technical Solution Sales Support personnel to support the Key Account Management organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Build Ericsson's image as a thought and technology leader and secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.You will
- Position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson's technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Regions and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson's technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Radio, Transport, 4G and 5G experience
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute's methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson India Limited has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Apply on company website