Date: Aug 20, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a system engineer to design the deployment solution for EPC. Your role will include most design activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, integration, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.You will
- Drive strategic technical leadership in related area.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Design competitive solutions.
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support.
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes.
- Develop competence in technical domain.
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, Electronic Engineering or extensive experience in related area
- Solid understanding and experience in virtualization layer, Cloud Execution Environment (storage, system testing, configuration, deployment, installation), SDN, and networking
- Good knowledge and experience in Openstack, Open Daylight, Kubernetes, Docker, Native Cloud and Containerization
- Experience in deploying Telecom and IT Cloud, HDS/CEE, Data Centre Transformation/Modernization
- Good hands-on experience with NFVI installation, deployment, configuration and tools including Rosetta platform
- E2E technical understanding
- Professional level of English, interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication perfection is a must
- Highly developed personal traits including self-awareness, self-regulation, social skills, emotional intelligence and motivation
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 420469
Apply on company website