Date: Jul 28, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, crafting and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.You will
- Analyze customer requirements, craft the solution, lead and drive technical solutions development and delivery based on the customer specifications and business needs
- Provide technical support and lead resolution of technical problems
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas, active on information sharing, knowledge transfer and mentor within the team
- 5 years' experience on telecom or IT company
- Demonstrated ability in Virtualization(KVM, QEMU, Libvirt) and Cloud technologies(OpenStack, Docker/Container, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge in Linux OS, Database, TCP/IP networking concepts, Telecom network and Signaling
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Presentation & communication skill
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of brave decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where appreciation and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 401905
Apply on company website