Date: Oct 1, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Come, and be where it begins.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect to act as NDO 4G-5G Technical Lead / Subject Matter Expert in design and optimization services for our customers in UK and around Europe.
The group the candidate will work in is an international group of people, based on different European countries, being responsible for the delivery and development of advanced optimisation and consulting activities on e2e optimisation, 4G and 5G networks.
- Degree Level / HND in a technical field or relevant technical experience
- PHD and/or MBA is desirable
- Work within the NDO team providing advanced design, optimization and consulting services.
- Responsible for prioritising Network trials, deliver consulting services on 4G and 5G.
- Analysis of network performance, defining tasks and articulating the purpose of sophisticated activities both internally and externally.
- Present to the client at management and technical level.
- Explain clearly Ericsson strategy, conclusions and recommendations for parameter changes and feature usage to drive RAN Performance improvement.
- Working with internal and external partners (e.g. from product units, BA and presales organization).
- Good team working
- Proven leadership skills
- Flexibility to work in several projects/tasks/customers in parallel in a dynamic environment
- Travel availability within Europe
- Business and presales understanding
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Solution Architect, Salary: Competitive, Closing date: 17/10/2020 *LI-POST
Apply on company website