Date: Oct 20, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Come, and be where it begins.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect to act as UK RAN NDO Data Integrity Solution Architect in the UK Design team for one of our customers in UK.
- Degree Level / HND in Technical Discipline or Relevant Technical Experience
- Work within the NDO team providing Data Integrity Support, Performance management, explaining KPI trends and impacts.
- Correcting the network with the correct parameter values and analyse the impact of the changes.
- Maintain the Database to support Data Integrity works and will update it as often as new changes come in. You are required to make some improvement to the workflow and provide suggestions or proposals.
- Preparing scripts, executing the changes in the live customer network and reporting the changes completed. You will provide analysis to the changes and provide feedback/reports.
- 2G/3G/4G/5G Data Integrity workstream hence multiple coordination is required including with the Customer.
- Minimum of 5 years of RAN 4G Design and Optimisation experience with Ericsson Radio products
- Proficiency in Unix Systems, MS Excel/PowerPoint and Data Analytics Tools such as Power BI and Tableau Desktop/Prep.
- Expert knowledge in MS Access Database creation/maintenance, with proficiency on Query/Form Building, SQL programming.
- Ericsson experience on SW, radio features and functionality – not limited to, 2G/3G/4G/5G Mobility, CA, VOLTE, traffic management, parameter design and parameter optimisation according to performance data for the best quality networks
- Knowledge on ENM (radio configuration), AMOS, WinFiol, log readers/tool for ability to view and analyse CTR's, UeTR and KPI management
- Sophisticated understanding of RAN KPIs for performance monitoring, optimization techniques, features and processes of 2G,3G,4G & 5G technologies
- Prepared to travel throughout the UK if Required
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Solution Architect
Apply on company website