Date: Sep 7, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We coordinate in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.You will
- Be responsible to produce and detail high quality software products from inception to delivery
- Perform analysis, design, verification, demonstration and maintenance of these products in a process driven, team environment
- Be responsible for multi functional areas, applications or sub-systems
- Actively involve in the establishment and development of software design environment
- Perform test configuration management (TCM) as required
- Support sales, services, product deployment and product management with complicated technical issues.
- Produce and/or reviews product architecture documents and high level design documentation.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, information technology or related area
- Proficient in C++ programming language on Linux platform. Preferred if familiar with node.js, python
- Experience in multi-thread programming, networking programming including asynchronous IO (epoll and etc.), etc.
- Excellent knowledge in OOA/D, and proficient in UML and design patterns
- Excellent experience in business modelling ability
- Excellent experience in SQL or NoSQL Database
- Excellent experience in HTTP/HTTPS, SSL
- Excellent knowledge in RESTful API/JSON/Diameter/Radius/EAP-AKA
- Knowledge in KVM virtualization and Cloud
- Knowledge in GIT/Make file
- Potential to be a good teammate with willingness to support team members
- Written and oral English communication skills
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 425562
Apply on company website