Date: Sep 22, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Come, and be where it begins.
Working as part of the existing Service Improvement function you will lead and own the focus on delivering improvements in RAN performance across the H3G/EE networks. Working with the Service Delivery Units, technical authorities, Service Operations and customer teams you will identify, own and drive opportunities to improve end user experience and reduce cost of operation for delivery of the MS contract. You be responsible for securing the necessary support & funding (where applicable) for any improvement initiative and providing a final report covering actual level of benefit delivered.
- Education: HNC/HND within Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Min 4 years of experience working within an Operational or Service Management role.
- Responsible for the overall continuous improvement in performance of the customers RAN (Radio Access Network).
- E2E customer experience of the service together with the Service Owner.
- Securing the continual evolution and optimization of the service. Driving ML, AI and automation of data analytics activities across the Service, including the underpinning resources, applications and infrastructure.
- Service Improvement plan of prioritised activities working with the Ericsson Service Delivery Units (SDU), the customer and any relevant ASP's.
- Support the Service Operations Governance both internally and with the customer for the Service Performance in the contract, to also include Program & Demand Management.
- Ability to influence across the organization, efficient leading change, originating ideas, championing and gaining dedication.
- Experienced in driving intelligent operations and use of automation to drive service, efficiency and cost improvement.
- Experience with Network Performance, Service Management and continuous service improvement initiatives.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Service Improvement Lead
Apply on company website