Date: Sep 16, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Senior I&V Engineer to support product development (units, nodes, networks, systems, and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support, and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation, and knowledge sharing are part of the daily work.
- Drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high-quality products
- Perform troubleshooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements in products and processes
- Develop competence in the technical domain
To be successful in the role you are expected to have
- Education: M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Computer Science or Telecommunications or meaningful Engineering
- Min years of experience: 3 years in the related area
- Domain experience: Virtualization, Cloud, Packet Core preferred
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Experience in working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting, and responding to change
- The skills of delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- C, C++, Python, Java, Go
- Development on Linux
- Data communication and networking (Cloud networking, Container networking, Private/Public Clouds)
- Build systems (CMake, gnu make)
- TCP/IP, HTTP
- Shell scripting
- Experience in working with databases (Redis)
- Containers & Virtualization: Kubernetes, Docker, KVM, VMware, Helm
- Service-Based Architecture, Microservices
- Multi-thread, Shared-memory, Multi-queue
- Firewall, CGNAT
- Git, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Good English skills in writing and listening; Enough in speaking in English (Technical issues' description)
- <10% travel averagely
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 430825
Apply on company website