Date: Jul 31, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for an experienced Engineer to strengthen our existing team. Our RBS Software Development unit develops the software which controls, supervises and analyzes the common base station functionality in all RAN standards including 5G. Our product is developed in C++ 11 and uses frameworks i.e. Protobuf, Google Test. Higher level tests are automated in Java, Erlang or Perl. Also Gtest and GMock frameworks are present in our daily work. Scripts supporting our development and tests are deployed usually in Bash, Python or Perl. We are developing our product on Linux.You will
- Work in cross-functional team
- Take part in team's sprint and quarter plannings, standups etc
- Develop and test high quality products
- Verifying provided code
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Perform continuous analysis of requirements
- Push for continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Create technical documentation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related degree
- Min 3 years of experience in C/C++ programming, creating, redesigning, and refactoring advanced software architectures
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English language.
- Analytical thinking skills and ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Deep programming language knowledge
- Ability to develop unit test of code components
- Experience in working on a variety of software development projects
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum and Lean)
- Understanding of telecommunication technologies and network protocols
- Domain experience with Radio Access Networks (3G/4G/5G) will be an asset
- Being proficient in design patterns
- Scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash, Erlang) knowledge
- Basic Java knowledge
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings
- Rich benefits package (private medical care for the employee and their family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher)
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone
- Work – life balance
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || || Kraków || R&D
Req ID: 415882
Apply on company website