Date: Oct 19, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Role: RAN Customer Technical Manager
Posting Date: 7/10/2020
Application deadline: 6/11/2020
Our Exciting Opportunity
The RAN Customer Technical Manager (CTM) is part of a Customer Network Support team which is responsible to deliver in-service Support services according to the contracted agreements by means of established processes.
By fully understanding the deployed solutions for a customer or group of customers and, by being the main contact for that solution for both internal and external partners, the CTM owns the solution from a Customer Support point of view thereby enabling efficient service delivery and supportability of contracted customer support services and securing customer happiness.
In addition, with detailed customer networks solutions and strategies knowledge and active engagement in Project Toll Gates, the CTM identifies business leads and promotes Ericsson products and services to secure add on sales.Responsibilities
- Manage and orchestrate as investigation leader for Fault Isolation during regular Customer Service requests (CSRs) and Emergencies
- Develop and maintain network troubleshooting methodologies, including the accurate operation of the tools and services like Easy Troubleshooting, EIA.
- Own (and build where needed) Network Recovery Procedures
- Be part and secure that the Handover to Support process becomes part of the continuous Change control process, adapt it and evolve (not one-time activities,
- Prepare test solutions, build impact analysis and coordinate deployment of corrections from technical perspective
- Be active part of on call support 24x7
- Software Update Management handling
- Control Hardware and Software LCM status from an overall solution level for customer specific solutions
- Excellent ability in presenting relevant business and industry insights to drive the business forward.
- Good listener with very high interest and curiosity to understand CU Customers specific challenges and needs.
- Good teammate working closely with the CU and MELA Domains as well the BAs
- Demonstrable leadership and troubleshooting skills with a track record of leading and developing high profile issues.
- Act as a liaison between the CU, MA and the BA to drive RAN improvements for our customers.
- Very good proactive attitude – always include a broader scope in mind when handling customer requests
- Capability to mobilize others both internally and from customer organization
- Senior Management presence, experience communicating to executives and C-Suite audience.
- Deep experience in troubleshooting, fault isolation, tracing and performance analysis over NR-RAN, LTE-RAN, 5G-Plugin solutions
- Full stack virtualization of the 5G NR CU and DU
- Competence on Ericsson Spectrum Sharing - ESS (aka ISS or DSS)
- CRAN & DRAN configurations
- Deep RAN and transport product and portfolio knowledge
- Robust personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Apply on company website