Date: Feb 12, 2020
You will work together with Object leaders, I&V Test engineers and System designers, your main job is regulatory approval activities for the products, to enable an efficient (time, cost, quality) verification and to secure markets access around the world of RBS 6000 products, which covers below or part of below areas:
• Decide and document the general regulatory approval strategy.
• Plan according to the decided RA strategy, together with Object leaders and I&V Project Manager.
• Communicate important regulatory information to members in the projects and sections.
• Decide the general regulatory approval strategy.
• Decide the project specific regulatory approval strategy including test plans.
• Define safety, EMC and radio standards and versions before verification start.
• Support Ericsson market units with RA documentation and knowledge.
• Giving Early Delivery projects support and advice.
• Communicate the test scope with test houses and Notified Body
• Send all needed documentation to Notified Body
• Review eTCF in PRIM for RBS 6000 RBS and RRU products
• Review test reports and other regulatory approval documentations
• Review test plans, requirement specifications, verifications specifications
• Support IP (Implementation Proposals) documentation work.
• Participate in Early Estimation Forum
• Support the project with time and resource estimations.
• Analyses TR and CR which are related to RA activities
• Participate in Ericsson internal ETSI and 3GPP standardization work.
• Secure the RA quality regarding the testing and the documentation within the project.
• Participating in project/sub project meetings for reporting and supporting the RA activities in the project.
• Create and update EC DoC for signing.
Qualification & Requirement:
• Good communication skills
• Good Planning skills
• Good co-ordination skills
• Good English language skills in both writing and conversation
• Excellent knowledge of the R&TTE and RED Directive.
• Excellent knowledge of safety&health, EMC and radio standards, primarily ETSI, 3GPP, IEC& EN (safety), FCC and IC standards.
• Basic knowledge of the USA and Canada regulations(safety&health, EMC and radio)
• Basic knowledge of the “Other markets” regulations and procedures.
• Good knowledge of report reviewing
• Good knowledge of performing approval tests.
• Basic knowledge about Ericsson release process
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Good knowledge of which documents that are needed for different markets
• Good knowledge about the regulatory and verification processes
• Good knowledge about the different base stations and the included modules
• Good knowledge about ISO/EN 17025
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu || R&D
Req ID: 312838
Apply on company website