As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Excellent Opportunity!
We are looking for a digital hardware developer on the radio hardware development team in Ottawa. Our team works dynamically and collaboratively with teams locally and globally and is engaged in all aspects of hardware development for Ericsson's next generation of radios to meet the exciting customer and business needs around the world. You would be part of an outstanding team developing radio hardware for Ericsson; providing you with an opportunity to engage in many aspects of the next wave of world-leading wireless communication.
We encourage the opportunity to meet you!This person will
- Work with radio digital design from architecture through to volume production.
- Design, test, introduce into the factory and support hardware.
- Investigate and resolve engineering problems.
- Prepare lab environment including both equipment and software components.
- Implement test and validation methods for efficient design test coverage.
- Produce documentation as per radio development processes.
- Perform troubleshooting, including support on debugging field return units.
- Graduated with B.Sc. or equivalent in electrical engineering or Computer science.
- Knowledge of digital hardware design and verification.
- Knowledge of standard tools used to perform schematic capture and layout (e.g. Cadence).
- Good understanding of digital board design.
- Excellent English communications skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced diverse team environment.
- Previous exposure to radio transceiver digital design and/or test.
- Previous experience in designing products for volume production.
- Experience with SI simulations (e.g. HSPICE), EMC, timing analysis, and constraints.
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions! With us, there will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – but instead redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is apriority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ottawa || ProdMgt
Req ID: 521252
Apply on company website