Date: Sep 14, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
The Radio ASIC System Design unit belongs to PDU Radio's Common Radio Module section, it has the systemization responsibility in terms of radio requirement management for ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuits), FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array). The radio System-on-Chip (SoC) and ASIC systemization is the heart of the Ericsson radio units, which are part of Ericsson's 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G base stations. The focus area of the organization unit is the radio features and radio functionalities which are to be implemented on System-on-Chips.
The radio functionalities will be implemented into the architectural functions, the interfaces on control plane and user plane of the radio signal in downlink and uplink, as well as control functions in CPU (Central Processor Unit) sub systems and other sub systems such as DSP (Digital Signal Processing), memory, ROM (Read-Only-Memory) Boot and Security.You will
- Drive system radio unit's functionalities, features, interfaces, configuration capabilities and subsystems
- Participate or drive technical analysis studies and pre-development in the SoC systemization areas
- Build for radio ASICs and FPGAs design and implementation the vital requirements into requirement specifications
- Support to design team during development, verification, and validation of the design
- Master of Science, Ph.D., Post Doc or similar degrees in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics or Computer Science
- Experience within the field of signal processing, telecommunication systems and radio technology
- Systemization knowledge of combined hardware, firmware, middleware and software domains
- Radio systemization experience in requirement setting for GSM, WCDMA, LTE and NR
- Experience within radio DPD (Digital Pre-Distortion), PIMC (Passive Inter-Modulation Cancellation), DAC/ADC (Digital-Analog Converter/Analog-Digital Converter) and ORAN (Open Radio Access Network)
- Knowledge in embedded systems, system-on-chip, ASIC, FPGA
- Proficiency level of English language
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of brave decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where compassion and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 428342
Apply on company website