Date: Sep 24, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Great Opportunity
We are looking Solution Architect who will support Key Account Manager organizations with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects, present Ericsson as a thought and technology leader, secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.You will,
- Position Ericsson as technology leader
- Provide sales support expertise
- Provide consultive and technical expertise support for specific deals
- Business Case Development
- Participate in process building and professional mentorship
- Experience in Telecom Industry in Telecom Operator or in Vendor
- Deep knowledge of Mobile Packet Core concepts and mechanisms
- Knowledge and understanding in Data Centers / Virtualization and Cloud technologies, IP Networking technologies
- Knowledge and solid experience in Packet Core (2G/3G, 4G, 5G SA/NSA): implementation, design, and/or maintenance
- Solid understanding (in their area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Understanding and conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Ability to generate and articulate technical presentations and solution scenario to sales/account team/customer without additional mentorship
- Ability to understand technical issues and the ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Knowledge of the Service Provider marketplace from a business and infrastructure perspective, including customers, various business requirements.
- Ability to identify/qualify potential sales opportunities and take initiative with account team to secure business that will lead to revenue generation.
- Demonstrated ability to optimally attain quota targets.
- Developed problem-solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
- Proficient in English, Native Russian
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a company where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where appreciation and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Req ID: 416386
Apply on company website