Date: Sep 4, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
This role will provide in-depth, experienced level support and advise the Regional EP /Proposal team in Packet Core domain. Resource has to work closely with regional counterparts in customer Solution Designing, High Level Design/ Low Level Design based on the requirements and Installation, Integration, configuration of SGSN-MME/EPG/DSC/SAPC/WMG.
Resource will be encouraged to initiate and participate in knowledge-sharing activities, as well as coaching and mentoring others in team to build their competence.
We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other's technical competence deeply!You will
- Work on preparation of HLD / DLD for the PC Network as per the Customer solutions.
- Perform integration and upgrade of the PC Nodes.
- Be willing to travel as per the business requirements.
- Possess good consultation skills and drive solutions at customer places.
- Expertise in Solution, Design and integration of Packet Core Nodes which should primarily include SGSN, GGSN, MME, EPG, PCRF / SAPC, ePDG / WMG, vEPC (vMME, vEPG, vSAPC)
- Should have end to end understanding of the Packet Core Solutions. Cloud environment and understanding of how EPC solutions can be deployed over cloud.
- Should have deep knowledge of 4G and 5G call flows, and overall knowledge of the newest technologies in the Telecom space including VOLTE, VoWiFi, IoT etc.
- Expertise / knowledge / Solid understanding of RHOS / CEE /Docker/Containers/Kubernetes over BSP / Dell / HP / HDS, and orchestrators such as ATLAS, ECM etc.
- Should have expertise of onboarding, integration of the v-EPC on the Cloud environment.
- Sound understanding of solving problems tools like Wireshark, K12/K15 / Spirent.
- Education: BE/Btech
- Minimum experience: Min 3+years of relevant work experience.
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Apply on company website