Date: May 25, 2020
Our Exciting Opportunity
At Ericsson, we're hiring a Technical Solution & Sales Support to create innovative solutions using Ericsson Digital Services portfolio that enable our customers to realize their business objectives. Scope includes Digital BSS and Network Automation offerings. This position will be part of the DBS Service Line team which develops innovative & profitable solutions for MELA CU LATAM North.You will,
- Participate in the Ericsson sales process, by performing and/or supporting pre-sales activities and the Customer Solution Responsible (CSR) role.
- Guide customers, using a consultative approach, to identify and propose areas where Ericsson Digital Services can help them meet their technical and business objectives.
- Develop solutions using Ericsson Digital Services portfolio that are aligned to customer requirements, Ericsson and customer's capabilities, cost-effective and feasible.
- Provide clear technical direction to the sales support team, including Subject Matter Experts, Customer Fulfillment Responsible, Bid Managers and Commercial Managers, and during a project to the delivery team, including Solution Architects, Release Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Master and Service Engineers or Developers.
- Lead RFx responses, by performing solution scoping, planning, cost estimation, risk assessment, software and hardware dimensioning, delivery strategy, definition of features/user stories, and customer engagement.
- Represent Ericsson at trade shows, seminars, etc.
- Drive customer trials, market introduction (FOA projects), and solutions readiness programs in the Region.
- Provide feedback to Digital Services Solution Area as part of a continuous effort to ensure high-quality products and customer documentation.
- 7+ years of experience in relationship sales within the ICT industry
- 3+ years in sales engineering for telco Network Automation solutions
- Bachelor of Engineering, Science, or similar.
- Experience and proven experience on at least two of the following areas: Cloud Orchestration: Public, Private, and Hybrid/ Commercial and Service Order Management / Enterprise Product and Service Catalog / Element Management / Network Activation / Network and Resource Inventory / WAN Orchestration / H-SDNC / SDNC
- Experience presenting to both large and small audiences (Executives, IT Management, and developers)
- Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
- Capability to travel up to 20% of the time
- MBA or Master in Information Technology
- Solid understanding of virtualization and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of project management (PMBOK) and/or software development tools and CI/CD methodologies (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Ansible, K8s)
- Knowledge and background in enterprise architecture frameworks
- TMForum Frameworks certifications
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Apply on company website