Date: Oct 2, 2020
Ericsson CU: Managed Services, Network Operations
Work Rights: Myanmar Citizen
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
This role will drive continual measurement, analysis, reporting and improvement activities for End Customer Experience Improvement. It is a customer facing role in support of Service Ownership and key interface towards Ericsson Service Delivery Units (SDU).
- Responsible for the overall continuous service improvement throughout its lifecycle. Measuring the continual performance of the service and driving the vital activities through the delivery flows
- Leading Artificial Intelligence and automation of data analytics activities across the service, including the underpinning resources, applications and infrastructure.
- Measurement and reporting towards the customer. This includes the SKPI's, KQI's and SLA's as agreed within the commercial contract.
- Ensure continual service improvement plan of prioritised activities and support the Service Operations Governance both internally.
- Handling data analytics, automation use case design & modelling and transformation roadmap planning.
- Delivery Performance oversight & trending and ensure Quality of Customer Experience.
To be successful in the role you must have
- be Agile, lead by example, work closely and dynamically across the business, with our customers, partners and suppliers in removing complexity,
- Value matters to our customers by understanding their perspective and being able to empathize with their business situation and needs,
- seek to Innovate, be curious by questioning ways of working that make things difficult; trial new ways of doing things; fail fast and learn quickly
- use Data smarter to enable predictive analytics, create new value and business outcomes by proactively managing our customers networks
- Automation is a strategic necessity, take ownership to deliver services that our customers actually value and will promote(if needed you can add Additional Requirements)
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute's methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Myanmar has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.
What happens next once you apply?
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union.
Apply on company website