Date: Oct 16, 2020
Ericsson is driving 5G standardization and was the largest contributor to the standardization body in 3GPP during 2018. Ericsson is committed to rapidly applying these standards to our technology development. Ericsson is a technology leader in 5G. Pioneering customers select us as their 5G partner and we are first with commercial live networks in four continents. This includes multiple operators in both the US and South Korea, as well as in Switzerland, Australia and UAE. We have publicly announced commercial 5G deals with more than 20 named operator customers. In India, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for India's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers.
BU: BMAS Location: Noida
Our Exciting Opportunity !
We are now looking for a Packet Core Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. In this role, candidate will resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks.One will !
- Troubleshooting Skills of PS Core Nodes Deployed in Circle
- Fault Handling in along with NOC and Back Office
- Daily Report analysis and action plan for critical metric Dip
- Routine audit of Parameters of Different Packet Core Nodes
- CR Handling and Co Ordination with SRF Team.
- Customer Complaint resolution in coordination with TSG.
- Ensuring PS Core Node Backup Process
- Adherence to Guideline share by Customer /Central Team
- Any other responsibility w.r.t Network upkeep requirements.
- Good knowledge of the Packet core nodes in the network
- Good understanding of the Trace analysis Wireshark traces
- Work in an efficient way, particularly with respect to the tasks corresponding with her/his function (level)
- Proficient Knowledge of Packet Core Network and 3GPP standards
- Working experience of Huawei PCRF.
- Proficient Knowledge and experience over Rx, Gx, Gy, Ga, Gz, Gn, S2a interface.
- Exposure of IP Networks, routing protocols and sub-netting.
- Excellent in troubleshooting of GPRS/Data related issues, Taking and analyzing traces for resolution of the issue.
- Solid experience of IMS Network
- Proficient in Linux
- WiFi Network knowledge
- Experience in administration of UNIX machines (Sun, HP, Dell) and Platforms like ATCA.
- Phenomenal Teammate and lead a small team within area of responsibility
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Apply on company website