Date: Nov 11, 2019
The Network Engineer performs design, optimization and audit of a network to meet the customer requirements. The Network Engineer role is applicable for design & optimization of RAN including 2/3/4/5G；
Work location: Chengdu; Chongqing.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Analysis and assessment of customer needs and provision of high-performance wireless network design or optimization solutions according to project requirements
- Participate in 4G/5G single station optimization, cluster optimization, pull-net optimization and system optimization, improve network performance according to project requirements, and achieve project objectives.
- To forecast and analyze LTE and 5G capacity according to needs, and to optimize 4G/5G network collaboratively according to traffic, coverage and performance requirements, and to summarize experience and methods.
- Participate in 2G/3G/4G/5G optimization projects, conduct in-depth research and analysis of network performance on specific topics/scenarios, including multi-network interoperability, network parameters and feature application, etc., and ultimately form analysis and optimization reports to improve network performance.
- Participate in new technology and product testing, provide performance testing and in-depth performance analysis.
- Work with Ericsson R&D department to analyze network performance and propose product requirements to improve system performance.
- Deeply cooperate with Ericsson Service Sales Department and Pre-sale Support Department to promote business growth of network planning and optimization.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree of tele-Communication or related majors and above
- Telecommunication principal knowledge
- Creating & Innovating
- Good at data analytic method and know machine learning
- Planning, organization and executing skills.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Learning & Researching
- Leadership skills and team work
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu, Chongqing || ServEng
Req ID: 288037
Apply on company website