Date: Aug 31, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will be responsible for performing design optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements. The Network Engineer within Ericsson China NDO Team performs Radio Network Design & Optimization, national wide technical support and performance solution, 5G new technology trial, and pre-sales solution development.
- Analyze and assess customer needs and provision of high-performance wireless network design or optimization solutions according to project requirements
- Participate in 4G/5G single station optimization, cluster optimization, pull-net optimization and system optimization, improve network performance according to project requirements, and achieve project objectives.
- Forecast and analyze LTE and 5G capacity according to needs, and to optimize 4G/5G network collaboratively according to traffic, coverage and performance requirements, and to summarize experience and methods.
- Participate in 2G/3G/4G/5G optimization projects, conduct in-depth research and analysis of network performance on specific topics/scenarios, including multi-network interoperability, network parameters and feature application, etc., and ultimately form analysis and optimization reports to improve network performance.
- Participate in new technology and product testing, provide performance testing and in-depth performance analysis.
- Work with Ericsson R&D department to analyze network performance and propose product requirements to improve system performance.
- Deeply cooperate with Ericsson Service Sales Department and Pre-sale Support Department to promote business growth of network planning and optimization.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- University education on telecommunication or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of wireless technology
- Telecommunication principal knowledge
- Creativity and innovation ability
- Ability of data analytic method and know machine learning
- Planning, organization and executing skills
- Leadership skills and team work
- Good human skill on communication, presentation, and customer handling.
- Good self-management skill and quick learner of new technical knowledge
- Fluency of both in English and in Chinese
- Willingness to have domestic travel
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 415185
Apply on company website