Date: Sep 14, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology.
This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson China Access Network R&D Center is looking for Master Radio System Developer for base station radio unit development.
As a Master Radio System Developer you will attend the pre-study and pre-develop for Ericsson radio base station products including 5G,4G,3G and 2G, you will work together with specialists in telecommunication industry globally, main activities will be allocating radio requirement, define radio solution, and release products.
Now we are looking forward to your joining!You will
- Participate pre-study and pre-development.
- Design & release radio products as radio product owner, .
- Work with strategy product manager to clarify product requirement.
- Allocate optimized radio requirement, document radio requirement specification and design specification.
- Lead design team to study radio solution and write implement proposal..
- Lead cross-function team in feasibility and development to secure product release with good quality, short TTM and competitive cost.
- Drive trouble report investigation.
- Document production test specification, secure production test quality and reduce test time.
- Bachelor or above degree in a technical field or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Excellent experience in working with R&D (design, system)
- Excellent experience on radio requirement allocation, link budget is required
- Excellent experience on radio transceiver, power amplifier design
- Experience of Radio Base Station Related R&D and Radio Access technology (GSM WCDMA and LTE)
- Service mind and self-motivated abilities
- Planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient reading and writing English skills
- Experience on signal processing
- Experience on Matlab
- Experience on link simulation
- Experience on radio base station integration (PA+DPD, RX)
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want;
with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority.
Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 431224
Apply on company website