Date: Sep 24, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As an IT Consultant, we are looking for future leaders with Ambitious and Service approach to influence and deliver results!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other's technical competence deeply
- Participation in customer's projects activities related to Nokia Cloud/NFV/SDN projects
- Understand how Nokia products integrate into our customer's environment
- Understand customization requirements that the customer will need
- Assistance as consultant in customer's presentations, documentation and workshops
- Remote expert support for on-site integration engineers during installation, acceptance and diagnosis activities
- Some travel to customer Sites to conduct troubleshooting, and assist with the migration, particularly in Production Environments
- Manage customer technical requests and regularly update customer on progress
- Maintain the stability and performance of the cloud platform.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Strong Networking Background.
- Good solid grasp of Nauge Networks
- Knowledge of Network Products like F5 Load Balancer, Cisco Gateway Routers, Dell Switches.
- Familiar with Nokia Cloud (CBIS/CBAM).
- Operational and Fixing Knowledge.
- Scripting Knowledge via Bash, Python, Ansible.
- knowledge of SDN (ODL).
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar
Minimum years of relevant experience: 5 years
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of daring decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Apply on company website