Date: Jul 21, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Developer-Intern to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). We organize in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work. We are looking forward to your joining!You will
- Be accountable for software development and maintenance including software design, implementation, test, integration/release and bug fixing
- Participate in requirement/user story analysis and support Product Owner and Software Architect on solution and architecture analysis
- Implement user stories during development iterations, which shall include task breakdown, implementation, test, demo and DoD
- Ensure software code quality, testability, maintainability and function usability
- Work with Technical Writer and provide feedback for documentation and this could be highly encouraged
- Work in Scrum team, follow Scrum Way of Working and ensure Scrum team running efficiently
- Master degree or above with major in computer science or related
- Server side application development experience in using Node.JS or C++
- Knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge of Agile methods such as Scrum
- Knowledge of currently development technologies and tools, such as: UML modeling, SQL and transactions, Internet technologies, especially in HTTP, TCP/IP
- Ability in written and spoken English
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 407072
Apply on company website