As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity Here for You!
We are looking for Integration Engineers who will deliver ENM/EO with our team for global projects. We will implement Ericsson's ENM-Ericsson Network Management, EO-Ericsson Orchestrator related projects. Our Engineers focus on both ENM/MANO solution and its implementation globally. He/She will be part of a truly international team, experience different culture and way of workings globally.
- Support ENM/EO system deployment, includes solution design, software installation, configuration, integration, and testing. The product includes but not limited to Ericsson ENM/EO MANO solution etc.
- Develop Customer Adaptation according to customer requirement.
- Meet with global customers for technical discussion, and workshop, etc.
- Be responsible for knowledge sharing to other colleagues.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (IT, Telecom).
- Good knowledge with Linux administration (such as Redhat Linux, CentOS, or Ubuntu) and Shell scripting.
- Creative thinking and generate innovative ideas during work.
- Good communication skills and team work spirit.
- Good English skill, both writing and speaking.
- Willing to travel globally according to business needs, up to 50%.
- Familiar with IP networking, CCNP/CCIE certification is preferred
- Experience on Programming Languages like Python is preferred
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 593062
Apply on company website