Date: Sep 6, 2019
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- Nordic humanism management style
- Latest technical and soft skill trainings
- Amazing global travel experience, wonderful opportunities to work with people from different countries with different cultures
- Two-day weekends+flexible working time, attractive salary benefits
During project, support sales /product manager/project manager with technical consultant.We are now looking for a 5G Core Solution Architect/Engineer, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and deploying commercially viable end-to-end 5G technical solutions for the customers. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales to service delivery and acceptance. Your role focuses on executing design, integration, audit and optimization of services, where you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson solutions and customer contracts.
- Accept high-frequency business trip domestically /internationally.Develop technical solutions and service proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Execute network planning, design, integration, audit and optimization service for global customers
- Plan and coordinate activities with internal/external customers to achieve the customer satisfaction
- Identify and drive improvements
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- Identify sales opportunities
- Accept high-frequency business trip domestically /internationally.Bachelor degree or above in Engineering or Science.
- Comprehensive knowledge of technologies in IT and Telecom Core, e.g. EPC, IMS, MSS, UDM, IoT, 5GC, NFV, SDN and etc. Familiar with Linux and IP. Working experiences in Telecom Core domain is preferred.
- Fluent in English, be able to use English as working language.
- Good communication and team work spirits.
- Ability to handle global customer meetings and discussions, and adapt to working with people from different countries with different cultures
- Willing to travel globally (60% of the time) in short notice
- Be able to work under pressure
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Xi'an || ServEng
Req ID: 287376
Apply on company website