Date: Aug 13, 2020
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a IMS Customer Support Engineer to handle customer support requests (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all support activities such as: requirement analysis, hardware troubleshooting, integration, verification, simulations, solution level troubleshooting, node level troubleshooting, securing 24/7 phone support by taking regular turns of on-call duty, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement and innovation is part of the daily work.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Be responsible for continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- A BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field
- Domain experience: IMS, VoLTE, 5GGood collaboration and networking skills
- The ability to adapt, respond to change and innovate
- A result oriented approach and know how to meet customer expectations
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Internet Protocol knowledge
- Good command of English
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world's mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 417917
Apply on company website