Date: Oct 14, 2020
Background Check: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Excellent Opportunity:
The IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) Solution Architect will be the lead of Voice Core Evolution (MSS Swap, IMS) delivery, operating within the “End-To-End Solutions & Core Network Function Virtualization”
- Delivery projects, including assuming responsibility for leading large and strategic engagements and Sales and Add on Sales (AoS) opportunities related to Voice Core Evolution.
- Customer engagements and workshops, creation of customer proposals, and in the delivery of implementation projects related to Core solutions
- Ensure a consolidated approach to opportunity development, sales engagement, and project delivery, inconsistency to Digital Services Ways of Working (WoW) and specially aligned with the methodologies, principles, guidelines, and offerings provided by the Core & IP Practice in DGS (Digital Services), particularly by those developed by the NFVi and Core Domain
- Operating as Solutioning and Technology senior advisor and ensure a structured competence transfer towards the Customer Unit (CU) team, by mentoring and conducting knowledge and experience-sharing activities
To be successful in the role the requirements are:
- At least 7 to 10 years of proven experience professional, preferably an Ericsson certified senior or principal Solution Architect or Consultant in crafting solutions, creating customer proposals, and as part of delivery projects of highly sophisticated SI intensive solutions, preferably those involving NFVi, IMS, VoLTE, VoIP, VoWiFi, UDM, and MSS related technologies and the delivery of projects related to Cloud Infrastructure and VNF implementation, integration, and orchestration
- Highly proficient within the overall telecommunications technology and industry evolution trends
- Deep understanding of protocols, call flow, and products of Core networks
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication, and written English skills.
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute's methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Malaysia has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.
What happens next once you apply?
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union.
Apply on company website