Date: Aug 6, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
You'll be a full-stack developer for CNOM project. This role requires the candidate to work on both frontend and backend web application development, experience in packet core node is a plus.
About the product
CNOM(Committee of Network Operation and Management) is a GUI-based application, it is developed to simplify telecommunication operators network operation and management, such as Network Monitoring, Health Check, Troubleshooting and UE trace, etc.
- Develop frontend and backend functionalities
- Take charge in data analysis and visualization and network topology visualization
- Optimize front-end user experience and response speed
- Optimize architecture and performance
- Involve in whole software development phases, include design, testing, integration and documentation.
- Work together with product owner and team members to develop new features to fulfill product needs, build better and faster development and testing process.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders and continuously improve the product.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification.
- Advanced Python development skill.
- Ability to do full stack development.
- Good understanding of frontend modular design.
- Experience in Nodejs and MongoDB(preferred).
- Good knowledge of system administration on Linux systems.
- Great communication and team collaboration skills.
- Open attitude, critical thinking and innovative spirit.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 417043
Apply on company website