As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Business Area Networks: where 5G was born! We're a global team of approx. 30,000 in 93 countries, with 126 nationalities represented. About half of us work in R&D, approx. 6,000 in Group Supply and 5,000 in Service Area Networks. Together we create future-proof, scalable network architectures in an industry that is constantly on the move.
Our approach is simple:
We build solutions that empower our customers to meet tomorrow's demands. 5G is happening now!
Our Outstanding Opportunity
Do you want to join the Ericsson's 5G Journey and develop innovative electronics, software, and models for the leading-edge mobile telecommunication systems?
Our department ASIC/FPGA Design in Kista Stockholm is responsible for Digital ASIC/FPGA development for all Eriсsson Radio and Baseband products with all standards including 5G. This is done in close collaboration with internal and external Partners such as standardization teams and market leading vendors. We are working with state-of-the-art technologies, tools and methodologies from our vendors.
We are looking for an Experienced ASIC Verifier that possesses senior verification competence to join our world class ASIC developmen multi-functional team. You will have an outstanding opportunity with our most experienced ASIC leaders and engineering teams. ASIC verifier will be part of a dynamic department where there will be opportunities for learning, trying out new roles and responsibilities and much more.
- Be an active contributor working in a multi-site ASIC development team to contribute to the ASIC verification for Ericsson 5G products
- Work in a scrum team with designers, verifiers, OPOs, scrum master to verify and deliver relevant IPs to the various ASIC programs.
- Conduct all relevant tasks for ASIC verification of subsystem components using SV UVM.
- Use MDV Metric driven verification to reach the coverage closing criteria
- Verification strategy implementation and Quality assurance of the IP verified
- Be a standout team mate with effective communication skills to support others and the project to succeed.
- Identify, evaluate and drive continuous improvements
To be successful in the role you must have
- University Education on EE, embedded system, Computer Engineering or equivalent education is required.
- Genuine interest in ASIC and telecom technology
- >3 years working experience on ASIC verification with SystemVerilog UVM methodology
- Experiences in constrained random verification, functional coverage planning, implementation & analysis
- Constant Track record as an outstanding performer in ASIC verification area
- Attitude to go extra mile and strive for high verification quality on time
- Great interest in learning new things every day and want to make a difference.
- The record of being a great team player who like to help others
- A very positive attitude and thrive on challenges/problem solving and thinking outside the boxes
- Excellent communication skills. Proficient in English, speaking and writing
- Experiences in SystemC TLM, preferably working with it in a past project is a plus
- Experienced with Cadence simulation tools is a bonus
- Leadership experiences or demonstrated leadership potential is a merit
- Can-do demeanor
If you feel that you share the same values with us, we are happy to see your application in English!
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
Please enclose your CV in English.
Last application date: 27.11.2020.
You will be reporting to Line Manager of Digital ASIC and FPGA at Business Area Networks.
Due to the GDPR we cannot accept applications sent to email please apply with your CV and cover letter through the system.
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
In case of questions please contact the recruiter: Anastasiia Moriarti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 452442
Apply on company website