Date: Sep 17, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson is looking for an engineer to join our Emergency Recovery Centre (ERC) to take new challenges in their careers by stepping up into more leadership roles while exerting their technical skills in resolving our customers' problems. ERC Europe is a team of Recovery Leaders, Emergency Performance Managers and Solution Support Engineers within the Customer Support organization providing end-to-end Emergency Handling services for customers globally. This is a key role that provides a new opportunity for career growth within customer support from both technical and management aspects.
The profile we are looking for is expected to serve interchangeably in these roles to provide technical and leadership support service to our customers.
As a Recovery Leader, you will engage and lead product and solution experts from various support organizations and competence domains and guide them by providing command and control towards a prompt recovery of systems and effective restore of services for our customers.
As a Solution Support Engineer, you will take part in fault isolation of solution level issues, resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks in timely manner.You will
- Manage and encourage various stakeholders of all technical competencies of assembled recovery team from different organizations in handling of emergency restoration in an appropriate and professional manner
- Be responsible for Emergency Handling Services and accountable to restore the customer systems in the shortest possible time
- Brainstorm and provide solutions at various levels of Ericsson Support during the emergencies and in post-mortem phase
- Drive an effective cooperation internally while interacting closely with our customers
- Remove barriers and address complex situations with regards to technical and business challenges while driving the emergency
- Participate with various levels of Local and Global Support management in post event improvement activities
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Customer Support experience
- Solid technical background with hands on experiences on either of Telecom Products e.g. Packet Core, BSS, OSS, Radio, Cloud, IMS, VoLTE, etc.
- Broad Solution and Networking experience in a Telecom domain preferably in E2E network level troubleshooting
- Demonstrated leadership, excellent analytical & problem-solving capability and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills; including oral, written and presentations
- Customer orientation, excellent collaboration, and conflict management skills
- Experience in leading and managing a technical team
- The ability to remain calm and focused under extremely stressful situations
- Be open minded when approaching problems, considering all inputs and available alternatives before making decisions
- Customer service skills to handle diverse customer reactions, especially aggressive and/or disruptive
- Awareness of and be able to convey issues of customer/market diversity to the recovery team
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT
Req ID: 427223
Apply on company website