Date: Jul 7, 2020
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world's mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Phenomenal Opportunity !
We are looking for a Digital Services Price Manager to further strengthen the team.
In Pricing, our goal is to partner with sales team and central organizations to secure profitable business and drive Ericsson SW Model and securing improved value to Ericsson.
Our approach is based on strategies against which we also perform our regional benchmark scrutiny.
- Set prices and perform price scrutiny according to the Ericsson and MELA strategies
- Drive the internal price approval process for HW, SW and Services
- Provide thought leadership to the Sales team with respect to Price Models and Price Levels
- Build commercial proposals with help of the Ericsson Commercial Tooling Landscape
- Help to secure profitable sales by providing professional price management support during customer negotiations
- Drive price management excellence by advising non-commercial members of the engagement team on Pricing Matters
- Support in driving unit internal improvement projects to further increase the maturity and capabilities of the pricing unit
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Graduate in Engineering/Technical Studies with interest in financial/Pricing Matters or Graduate in Finance/Business interested in Telecoms (including high level technical aspects).
- Proven experience in a previous job either in IT, Telecoms, Finance or consulting
- Broad experience in the field is an advantage, internships in the industry are an advantage
- Telecoms/IT domain experience is an advantage: Telecom Core, OSS, Cloud & NFVI
- Skills for detailed scrutiny (focus on details next to the big picture)
- You will need to do well with adapting & responding to Change
- Commercial Acumen and Skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Excellent Financial and eye for business
- Teammate, able to work with a distributed team
- Proficient in French and English
- Knowledge or high interest in the European Telecom Operator Landscape
- Microsoft Excel (Able to use macro and VBA programming if needed)
What´s in it for you
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Paris || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 405309
Apply on company website