Date: Sep 14, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Ericsson China is looking for Radio Engineers for base station radio unit development.
You will be responsible for Ericsson RBS product design and verification on one of the following areas: LTE&5G Radio Software, Radio Hardware - RF Transceiver, PA, Filter and Antenna or Radio Integration and Verification.
- Designing/maintaining work to meet project requirement
- Following Ericsson design and daily work process/procedure
- To carry out effectively and efficiently for all the activities
- Learning continuously to maintain competition level
- Supporting production and customer issue when needed
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Theory analysis and simulation for radio design
- Radio performance verification
- Radio performance optimization
- MS or above in Microwave, Wireless Communication, EE, CS or equivalent
- Solid knowledge in microwave and electromagnetic field, experiencing on RF circuit design
- Deep understanding of communication system (especially Physical layer and Radio for LTE, 5G and beyond)
- Familiar with radio instruments such as spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator, etc
- Embedded software design including analysis, coding, documentation in LTE&5G Radio products
- Understanding for Unit/Module/System level verification
- Carry out the project documentations and progress report to Line Manager and Project Manager
- Design/define efficient test strategy & test cases coverage
- Test planning (budget, time, etc…), case execution, reporting and recording
- Automation test environment development
- Theoretical analysis and troubleshooting ability
- Initiative and proactive personality and fast learning capability
- Good written and spoken English
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Wishing for long term self-development in Chengdu is a plus
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Apply on company website