This exciting 3rd shift opportunity is for a Debug Engineer role within SAN SAR RO at the Dallas Repair Center located in Lewisville Texas. The Dallas Repair Center is responsible for repair and screening of various Ericsson products to include Minilink, RBS6000, AIR21, AIR32, ERS and 5G technology. You would be part of an outstanding team repairing the next generation of radio hardware for Ericsson; providing you with an outstanding opportunity to engage in many aspects of the next wave of world-leading wireless communication.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- Ensure test and repair of RF products complies with Ericsson's quality standards and specifications.
- Prioritize work to meet team performance objectives and maintain tools and equipment.
- Comply with ESD and safety directives
- Evaluate existing processes and recommend improvements to repair and workflow
- Work with Test Technicians, Production Technicians, and Engineers regarding testing processes and procedures
- Perform calibration, maintenance, support, upgrades, and troubleshooting of test systems/machines
- Coordination of Tester Spare Parts and Wear Parts
- Continuously look for ways to improve the repair methods in difficult troubleshooting
- Analyze repair data and determine critical faults using statistical tools and provide feedback to PDU/Repair Solutions
- Coordinate the relevant activities to determine the root cause of critical faults and determine a solution
- Responsible for training of staff in operation, calibration, and maintenance of the testers
- Responsible for setup and implementation of new test stations
- Create documentation for new tests/test stations as needed
- Implement RCO, FCO, NPI, and TPI in accordance with Ericsson processes
- Maintain contacts within Repair Solutions, Source Management, Test Support, and other parts of the company that provides Repair/Screening services.
To be succesful in this role you must have:
- Able and willing to work 2nd shift as required.
- ASET/BSET or equivalent degree
- At least 6 years' experience with RF cellular equipment or a strong background of more than 7 years in equivalent electronics field
- Proficient using Microsoft Windows and applications
- Good understanding of RF test instrumentation
- Able and willing to work 2nd Shift
You might also have:
- Previous exposure to radio transceiver digital design and/or test
- Previous experience in introducing products to volume manufacture
- Previous experience with Ericsson Test systems, platforms, software applications and tools
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Lewisville || [[mfield2]]
Apply on company website