Date: Oct 20, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity :
We are looking for an Automation Architect that will be responsible for the Development, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of development. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and maintaining Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!You will:
- Build toolchains for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and machine learning specialists to strive for greater functionality in our data and model life cycle management systems.
- Build and maintain efficient data pipeline architecture.
- Identify Use cases for different existing Managed service accounts.
- Responsible to work in hand with business analyst to craft architect and deliver solution considering business return on investment in perspective.
- Prepare technical presentation, design documents for customer presentations on AI/ML capabilities.
- Prepare design, solution documents for ELK solution.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Keep data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and strategic customers/partners.
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 8 years of relevant work experience.What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of daring decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Apply on company website