Date: Sep 18, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned software development related projects securing that project goals are met, customer expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract. Beside project management knowledge and related soft skill, The candidate must have solid understanding of agile methodology and frameworks like SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc. (SAFe preferred as Ericsson delivery methodology adapting to it).
- Lead project which delivering specific software development or local customer adaption of other Ericsson products to our customer
- Adapt Ericsson service delivery framework ESAM, you will drive establish the project plan baseline：Define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive end to end project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and internal stakeholder: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events. Interact with internal stakeholders to secure the project archive finial goal
- Handle project finance, ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business, participate to contract preparation and pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline, simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
To be successful in the role you must have
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Good English skills
- More than 5 yeas project manager experience in software development area
- Strong communication skill, and negotiation, persuading & influencing skills
- Business understanding, customer and market insight
- Leading, supervising, planning and organizing skills
- Financial acumen and analysis skills
- Knowledge of occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Project management and agile certifications' holder is a plus: i.e. PMP, PRINCE2, CSM, CSP
- Experience in Presales process is a plus
- Good Japanese skills is a plus
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 435682
Apply on company website