As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity!
Our company, a standout performer within the Information, Communication & Technology industry, is seeking a Benefits Analyst to lead Ericsson's 401(k) and Relocation programs as well as support activities for the Voluntary Benefits and Educational Assistance programs! The role is based in Plano, Texas reporting to the Benefits Manager for Retirement and Relocation for North America.You will
- Be the 401(k) and Relocation specialist for Ericsson's North American operations for approx. 7,000 employees.
- Coordinate all aspects of Program/Vendor activities of the company's 401(k), Relocation, Voluntary Benefits and Educational Assistance programs ensuring that all programs are executed within established time periods and follow defined standards.
- Work with internal partners (Sourcing, IT, Risk & Legal) on the RFP process when required.
- Prepare Benefits Directives/Policies as assigned related programs.
- Handle marketing/communications of Programs, partnering with internal and external communications teams to promote Ericsson programs and partnerships.
- Recommend and implement approved changes in Benefits programs as needed.
- Process invoices and tracking for all programs.
- Manage vendor quarterly review meetings as requested.
- Assist with acquisitions/divestitures related to communication of Benefits as requested.
- Handle Special Projects for Benefits that require senior level analysis/review.
- A customer oriented mind-set.
- Effective organization and prioritization skills, in fast-paced environment.
- Effective skills to work with all levels of individuals both within the Company and vendor organizations.
- Be flexible, open to change, accountable, creative and able to work in a structured environment
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent required
- 3-5 years previous 401(k) administration or HR experience to include knowledge of benefit plan design/administration, benefit regulations and employee relations, benefits and relocation program experience preferred
- Aptitude to work and tackle intricate problems autonomously and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to communicate multi-faceted subjects to broad audiences, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent research, analysis, problem-resolution skills.
- Proficiency with Relocation Program management.
- Proficiency with applications including Windows, MS Office applications, and HR database applications as required.
- Problem solving, interpersonal, presentation and effective time management.
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || [[mfield2]]
Apply on company website