Date: Sep 1, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity
The Area Product Owner (APO) role aim to maximize Return of Investment for their area by focusing on alignment, reusability and technology leadership.
The APO role is to translate business value into product realization. An area normally spans more than one product.
We are now looking for APO for product WMG (Wi-Fi Mobility Gateway) to own the technical implementation of business requirements.
You will ensure the translation of business strategies to efficient product development that organizations plan, handle and control the project portfolio to meet the implementation strategy efficient handling of the products through the product life cycle.
This role is a link between Product Development and Product Management！You will
- Create and maintain Business case to motivate investment as part of product business case.
- Be responsible for area technical plan and long-term evolvement. Ensure that major system improvements are prioritized
- Ensure that Ericsson relevant requirements, standards and system improvements are accounted for.
- Ensure roadmap and prioritized backlog for the area
- Lead 3PP make/buy process and make recommendation for their Area
- Ensure RFx answers are aligned with Area planning
- Be the first issue point for Product Owner groups
- Ensure stakeholders have a clear understanding of Area content, planning and strategies
- Bachelor or above education background with min 10 years of working experience
- Domain knowledge & experience in Packet Core, EPC, 5GC, 3GPP
- Customer Insight to be able to engage with customer in technical and commercial discussions on Area level
- Commercial acumen & skills
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 425985
Apply on company website