Date: Oct 19, 2020
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we've made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.Our Exciting Opportunity : You will:
- Be well versed with Object Oriented Programming concepts & Service Oriented Architecture.
- Familiar with the concepts of containerization.How to create and deploy micro-services.
- Understand the requirements of the client or project and to participate in meetings to gain knowledge about the designing expectations.
- Design API needed to present requested information on GUI.
- Ensure proper software integration and work in coordination with the team of engineers and quality analysts to make sure that it passes and sustains all the validation standards.
- Be involved actively in the management and analysis of technical issues associated and make sure that they are being fixed so that the overall operation of the system would be enhanced.
- Update the system as per the requirements and to make sure that it is communicated to the team member.
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking.
- Applying expertise & technology.
- Learning & researching.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations.
- Expereince: 7- 10 years
- Qualification: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson's Code of Business Ethics.
Apply on company website