Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Help with Assurance Support activities.
- Handle Incident management.
- Assist with Problem management.
- Perform system administration.
- Work with Billing operations.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Bachelor level, in Engineering (IT, Telecom) or;
- 3-5 years' experience of Deploy System Test and Lead Testing team.
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice,
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills,
- Ericsson knowledge,
- English skills,
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations,
- Working with people,
- Creating & innovating,
- Applying expertise & technology.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Apply on company website