Medical City Arlington originally opened in August of 1976 as Arlington Community Hospital in a rural part of town, but since then MCA has developed into a 326-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. The facility employs over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and over 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Everybody at MCA works as a team and is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
Hospital website: http://medicalcityarlington.com/
- 326-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level III trauma expanding to a Level II in the future
- 12hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship
- ATLS Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
- City of Arlington: http://www.arlingtontx.gov/
About the Facility
Medical Center of Arlington is a Level III trauma facility that will be expanding to a Level II in the future.
- 126-bed, acute care facility.
- The facility employs over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians, and over 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties
About the Community
Arlington today ranks among the 50 most populous cities in the country, but which began life as a struggling and besieged frontier fort established when Texas was still a republic. Fifteen U.S. cities, towns and villages across the nation bear the name "Arlington," the largest of which in both area and population— as befits the bigger-in-Texas mode — resides in the Lone Star state. With a population of more than 365,000 and spread across 100 square miles, Arlington is located precisely midway between Dallas and Fort Worth. In both population and area it has a unique distinction other than its 49-in-population standing. It is the largest "mid" city in America.
Arlington's local attractions:
- Home to the Dallas Cowboys & Texas Rangers
- Six Flags over Texas, Hurricane Harbor and UTA Planetarium.
- Lincoln Square is Located just 1/4 mile west of the Ballpark, the Convention Center and only 1/2 mile west of Six Flags Over Texas, Lincoln Square sits at a unique crossroads where food and fashion meet world class entertainment and all year fun!
Benefits and Compensation
Offering• Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model• Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses• Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with elective deferral options.• $5,000 CME Allowance• Competitive Income Potential• Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website